PCO, regular cycle, taking metformin and on CD11, bright red spotting with mucus. Is it normal?

I have been recently diagnosed with PCO (mild case). I have normal cycles ~25-27 days and have been taking metformin , prescribed by my fertility specialist so I can ovulate earlier. I am on my second month of taking met and finished my period several days ago. Currently on CD11, however I am having bright red spotting with mucus since this AM. I have sensations like I normally have when I ovulate, but never had red spotting like this before. Is this something to worry about?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012