PAP smear shows inflammatory squamous atypis. What does it mean? I am HIV positive

HI doctor currently I am on haart medicine for abt 1.5 years recently I got blood spot after 10days period over. I went for PAp smear test . result came out as Inflammatory Squamous Atypis.No evidence of malignancy and sysplasia. What does it meant ? Doctor ask me to do another pap smear after 6 months . Please adv what to do ? Since I have HIV and my viral load is below 20 and CD4 is more 400 . Is ok ? Am I in dangerous condition and I extremely worry and lost my mind . My hubby and me plan to go for fertility test. Please adv. Thank You . God Bless You. My hubby hiv negative and I am positive
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013