Ovulation test, pregnancy test done. What does the reports indicate?

my name is monique im 20 years of age and trying for my second child i have been doing ovulation test for a while and it said i was ovulation for over 2 weeks today i done a ccrystal clear test and left it at home came back like 1-2 hours lates and ther was a very very fint line in the + and a very dark test line ??? im confused ive read on the net that a faint line still means pregnant would it meen im early ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Dear pt happy to answer you that 1,you have repeat this test again with another strip of another brand. 2,if still it is confusing so go for u/s for graffian follicle /ovum thanks an be carefull may be the preg; ok and please accept my answer thank u again Regards. Dr muhammad akbar