Ovulation study done. Ultrasound shows left ovary follicle size, right ovary follicle size, endometrium size, same readings in spite of injecting HCG 5K. Normal readings?

Hi I am XXXXXXX and I have a query. During my ovulation study on 16th day my readings in ultrasonography are left ovary follicle size is 20mm ,right ovary follicle size is 8mm, and the endometrium size is also 8mm although the above readings have been same since the 13th day ,even when I have been injected with HCG 5K on 13th and 14th day consecutively. Is it normal or do I have any problem? Earlier on the 9th day of the ovulation study the readings were left follicle 8mm,15mm and right follicle 7mm and the endometrium 4mm
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012

welcome to hcm

it is normal to have same size of follicle for two days,

it will rupture following hcg injection.