Ovulation problem. Taking siphene. When the egg is released and time for intercourse?

Actually we have some problem with ovulation so we have consulted had given siphene 100mg tablet and asked to start it from the day second of mensuration time...Now My Q is when egg will be released after the consumption of siphene.Also when to have sex during this period.One more thing normally my period happening for 3 days but this time it is fr 5 days and I have started siphene frpm the day there any harm
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
The increase in the amount of bleeding is a normal expected finding after taking siphene. The ovulation is likely to happen in mid cycle and you need to get ovulation studies done to detect the exact time of ovulation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal