Ovulating, pain on the left side, had rupture on the left side. Will there be fertilization of egg on that side?

Hi my names Patricia I recently just had a left tube rupture so I only have a right ,, I know my right is okay because I Gerald a cyst there before which mean I m ovulating on that side , my question is since I had a left tube rupture where does the egg go can it get fertilized somewhere else ? Because I m having pain on my left side but I hate no tube there
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Hello. Welcome to hcm
Usually when the ovary releases egg,it travels along the tube and if copulation occurs,it gets fertilized in tube. Since it is removed,egg will not pass there and it gets absorbed by body. It can never be fertilized. As your right side tube is normal,you should have no problem in conception.
All the best