Oveweight, have signs of balding, increasing facial hair, normal thyroid, tsr, ultrasound showed PCOS. Can I omit thyrowell from medication?

Hello Respected Panel of doctors, I am a 31 years old female, overweight , showing signes of balding, but with growing facial hair . I show normal results on thyroid and tsr checkup, but am showing all signs of thryoid. My doctor recommeded THrowell tablets-1 tab a day saying that at times tests do not show accurate results-(although i have checkd it twice-both times resuts are normal. Now i even approached a dermatologist for facial hair and patches and spots on my facial skin. I was advised to do an ultrasound. Which i did and was shocked to find that i am suffering from Uterine myoma Subserosal Polycystic ovaries. where myoma is in the anterior wall measuring 11*11 mm subserosal. I was thus advised to take Diane 35 once a day. the doctor was told about thryrowell- and said it was ok. Please advise if thyrowell is negating the effect of diane35? should i stop taking thyrowell? Please help. -- Thanks & Regards, Nancy Albuquerque 055-0000 Abu Dhabi. Reply Forward
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012