Overweight, yellow fluid oozing from open sore on swollen leg post phlebitis attack, low circulation in legs, used hydra-cortisone ointment

I am overweight and my right leg is swollen (many years now) from an attack of phlebitis . Wounds do not heal quickly. I am dehydrated somewhat and have a circulation problem in my legs. My dog was licking the dry skin and pulled off a piece of dead skin causing an open sore. I have used triple antibiotic ointment and bacitracin zinc ointment and now using hydracortisone ointment. The sore is painful to direct contact with my finger or pants leg. I wear a bandaide to protect it. It leaks yellow fluid onto my socks after working 8 hours at a seated position. Suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012