Overweight, working night shifts. Gall bladder removed. Tips to lose weight?

I am 44 years old i weigh 230lbs im big boned and alot of musle but i need to loss about 55 lbs to be where i want to be at right now i work 3rd shift in factory and i sleep in day time i get about 4 hrs sleep a day because i cant sleepand i recantly had my gal-blatter removed i have been watching what i eat but i am not lossing any weight i walk avaeage 3-4 days a week about 1.5 miles any help you can give me is appreceated
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012