Overweight with thyroid problem. Irregular periods. Suggested to take orofer. Will this cause problems in future pregnancy?

Hi I am 28 years old women. i am diagnosed with thyroid and prescribed medicine for it of 50mcg. my doctor also told me that as i am overweight( height-5'3" weight- 70kg) there is always a chance of PCOD. i got married 2 years back and dnt have plan for baby at this moment because of career prospect at least for 1 year from now. My haemoglobin level is 11.2 at this moment and i was suggested to take orofer xt but found it very heavy as it started acidity problem indigestion problem for me so i stopped taking it and currently taking vitamin B capsules. I haven't used any kind of birth control pills or anything else for pregnancy precaution then why i have a problem of irregular periods. and can it create problem for conceiving?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013