Overweight with bone spur and disc bulge. Taking steroid injections. Stabbing pain in the neck, nausea, migraines. Damage to spinal cord?

I am 35, 200 lb s, female with a bone spur in my neck and a bulging disk. One week ago I received steroid injections in my neck. That very night I felt a hot stabbing and shooting pain in my neck. It also went down the left side of my back, through my left shoulder and up into my head and behind my left eye causing me a migraine . I was up all night in severe pain, pain level same as labor. Now for a week I have been sick. Nausea, pain, migraines, cold and hot flashes, sweating, pain behind my left eye and dizziness. I am afraid that the doctor hit my spinal cord and is making me sick. What do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013