Overweight, suffering with ovarian cyst, on bigomet. Will it help in reducing weight and cyst?

Hi Dr. Grief, Actually I have some queries related to health of my 17 years old daughter who is presenly suffering from ovarian cyst . She is overweight , As per the mesurement done on last saturday the weight was 86 kg. She is on bigomet for the last two months and could only loose 3 kg by now. We have consulted the dietician also and started the morning walk of around 4-5 km daily. Please advise whether the bigomet will help in reducing the weight as well as the size of cyst which is present 6mm (Rt Ovarian) Thanx Ashwani
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer