Overweight, suffering with celiac disease, have continuous swelling under the knees and calves with discoloration. Treatment advice?

I have celiac disease and am overweight but not extremely overweight I ve had swelling in my legs since I was pregnant with my last child over 3 years ago I ve had laser vein treatments but the swelling won t go away under my knees on the top sides of my calves are the worst and there is discoloration and the biggest swelling areas feel kind of hollow in middle and pain thru my whole legs all the time swelling is always there but does go down a little at times please help
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012