Overweight, smoking and alcohol addiction, have tightness in upper-middle chest. Family history of lung cancer. Chances of me having cancer?

I am a 38 year old woman, about 140 pounds overweight . I have abused alcohol for a few years. A few years ago, I smoked two or three cigarettes per month. My grandmother had lung cancer (she never smoked), diagnosed at age 75 or so. My mother (her daughter) has frequent bronchitis . Today, I woke up with tightness in the upper-middle chest , on both sides. I am worried about lung cancer. Is this probable?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012