Overweight, severe anxiety with left sided neck, temple and eye pain, CAT scan showed sinus infection between eyes. Impending aneurism?

So I have severe anxiety, and I am overweight . 27 year old girl. Have had left side neck pain for months. Now, my left temple hurts, and my left eye hurts like a needle is being stabbed into it. Doctors have said everything from sinuses to bad teeth. I have been on a z-pack and also penicillin , no help. I had a cat scan, no contrast, nothing showed up except for a sinus infection between my eyes. Very terrified. Could I have an impending anyerism?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012