Overweight, pricking sensations in back, shortness of breath, high pulse rate. On BP medication. Treatment?

Hi good day Dr. XXXXX I am a male 35 years old. I am overweight . But do exersize 4-5 times a week. I have needle prick sensations in my back anf feel shortness of breath from time to time. My heart rate is +-80 when rested and 110 when active (working/walking) I do feel dizzy at times. Do you know what this might mean? When I walk it does start to feel better. My col are. Between 5 and 5.5 and I am on a 10mg bloodpresure pill . Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012