Overweight, pain in left arm. Taking concor for high BP, pulse. History of high abnormal pulse, diabetes. Treatment options?

GOOD AFTERNOON DOCTOR I AM 46 YEARS OLD, MALE HAVING NO MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS BUT MY BODY WEIGHT IS IN EXCESS. RECENTLY, I HAVE PROBLEMS FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE , ABNORMAL HEART BITTING, AND MY BOOLD SUGAR LEVEL SOMETIME GETTING HIGH BUT UNDER CONTROL. I AM TAKING 1 TABLET DAILY OF CONCOR (5MG) FOR HIGH BP AND HEART BEAT UNDER CONTROL. I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM WHICH IS STARTED 1 MONTH BACK AND STILL CONTINUE. I HAVING A PAIN IN MY LEFT HAND ARM AND I HAVE A FEELING THE PAIN IS FROM VEINS IS WHICH PASSING THROUGH SHOULDER. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP TO SUGGEST ME A PROPER TREATMENT.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012