Overweight on hydrocortisone for Addison s disease and imuran for myasthenia gravis. Taking metformin and insulin. Yeast infections

I am bedfast. Overweight and losing. I'm on hydrocortisone for Addison's and immuran for myasthenia gravis and others. I'm accustomed to battling yeasts. I am on metformin 1000 mg morning and evening plus 34 units insulin for t2d

Now the abdominal skin fold has developed three open sores - wet areas about 1/2 inch by 1 inch at the very depths of the fold. I'm having the devil's own time trying to dry them out because the folds fold in almost every position I can assume.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013