Overweight, occasionally drink, normal stress test, on BP and cholesterol medicines, family history of heart disease. Do I need an angiogram?

I am 59 years old. My dad died from a heart attack in 1983 at age 62. He was overweight , had high blood pressure and a smoker. I do not smoke, drink socially and slightly overwieght at 73kg. My height is 5ft 6 inches. I am asia. My uncle and cousin also died of heart related illness . My older brother recently had 2 stents to clear his artery blockage. I did a stress test on a treadmill and was given the clear. That was 10 years ago. I am on high blood pressure medication and high cholesterol medicine since 1987. I have arranged for another stress test but this will only take place on 12 Dec 2012. Is this the best option or should I arrange for an angiogram.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012