Overweight, lightheaded, indigestion, heartburn, leg weakness. Diagnosed acid reflex. What test to be taken?

460 lbs black female experiencing lightheadness,indigestion, heartburn , and leg weakness I thought I was having a heart attack went to the er twice and both times the ekg s was fine the er doctor even commented on my blood pressure being good for someone my size I have been diagnosed with acid reflux about 20 years ago but I ve had no issues with it for over 10 years currently I am taking iron pills for anemia I m going to a new dr soon and I wanna know what test should I ask for cause I m scared the dr s are missing something its so bad Im scared to go anywhere scared I m gonna have a heart attack .
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013