Overweight, keep the stomach loose while exercising. Do repeated rapid movements, holding and loosening stomach lead to stretch marks?

Hi there , I was just going to ask throughout my life I have always held my stomach in naturally , Even when exercising , Recently I have found out that whilst exercising if you deliberately let your stomach hang loose and breathe through it , it helps you greatly in terms of stamina. My question is due to the repeated rapid motions/weight changes of holding in and then letting the stomach hang loose throughout football or exercise could this at all contribute to the stretch marks i have recently been getting bearing in mind that i am slightly overweight . A wonderful service you supply. Will definitely re-visit. Thank you again.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012