Overweight, high cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid, on medicines. What type of diet should I follow?

I am 36 years old. My weight is 131 kgs. I have high cholestrol 5.49mmol/L, high triglycerides 3.43mmol/L and little high Uric Acid 446 umol/L. I am taking tablet for cholestrol for last 4 years and 2 liv52 tablets per day for last 2 years. Before 2 years I checked up and saw my liver covered with fats. I am worried for my health . I have 2 kids. please tell me what are the foods I should eat. or a diet . what doctor should I meet. I am based in the Gulf(Kuwait.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012