Overweight, high BP, high alcohol, depression, anxiety, increased heart rate

I have had a stress test, ekgs, cardiac enzyme blood work done plus on a telemetry floor for 2 days and they said all was good with everything. I am overweight with high bp and high chol. I also have slight depression issues and anxiety. I seem to fatigue easier then I have in the past. I am a 30 yr old male. Is everything ok?? I also notice my heart rate is a bit high. I am some what active playing softball and vol. Firefighting
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012