Overweight having pricking pain in the body, benign nodule on the thyroid. Concerned about cancer chances

Good Morning sir,
I am gayathri, 30 yrs old female. i am suffering from pricking pain overall the body and had a fever for the past 7 days specifically post lunch or post dinner. i had a thyroid nodule in my neck i went to biopsy and the result shows NO Malignancy and it is a benign nodule. i am very afraid because of this issue. Is it possible that nodule become a cancer. Also my father expired recently and i got totally upset because of my father's death. I had a Cervical Disc bulges in C3 - C5 and had a Temporal and Ethmoidal sinusitis. Right now i am not taking any medicine. I had a throat paid recently and i took erythromycin 2 days now it is resolved. Psychologically i am very affected because of my father's death and nodule. I can't even to speak with my moms and hubby freely. I went to ENT & Endocrinologist they said nothing in my nodule. The symptoms are all related to body weight (90 KG, 170 height). Kindly provide the solution ...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013