Overweight having ovarian cysts. Have pain and itching on the body. Need to see a surgeon immediately?

hello i know i have ovaian cystst they said were not canceras only by c125 the first time it was high 2nd time it was alright i have 4 cysts one that was 12cm i am over weight so he said i should lose weight i am know worried because my cysts are know 18cm and im getting a bit of pain and cant eat and im itching all over i hope i havent been left to long my surgen is awhere of this and im seeing him this month do you think its been left to long
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013