Overweight, have steady menstrual cycle, have itchy breasts, used cocoa butter, no relief, spread to inner thighs. Is this allergic reaction?

Hi there. I have always had a very steady menstrual cycle. I am overweight but working on losing it. I have been experiencing itchy breasts. On the nipple , under the breasts. Both of them are affected. I have been using cocoa butter 2x a day on them. It has made my skin very soft but the itching continues! It has gone down recently, but now my inner thigh area on both thighs is itching like mad! Most of the time I can ignore it, and then suddenly it ll get really bad. I have quit using any perfumey-lotions or soaps thinking it could be an allergic reaction .
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012