Overweight, have non-pitting edema in lower limbs. Normal cholesterol, protein, uric acid, hormonal profile. Is it due to weight?

heiio doc i have non pitting edema or swelling in my lower limbs lft kft profile normal cholestrol is high proteins normal uric acid and hormonal profile weight is 84kgs and height is 5 feet.could it bebdue to weight problem .is it vit d or b ana is negative but i have puffiness all over resembling more of a collagen yer back i was hospitalized for fever of unknown origin along with phlegm discharge green and copious finally responded to falcigo 9 month later it repeated itself with breathing discomfort.did not get phlegm checked.took primaquine for radical cure.however the swelling bothers me my ige is high .was on famcyclovir for genital herpis every now and it is in control.iam genetically blessed what can all this be
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer