Overweight, have continuous nervous feeling in throat, noticeable heart beat on reclining, sitting, relief on moving around, having stress. Is it alarming?

Since earlier this afternoon when sitting or reclining i have had a nervous feeling in my throat and a noticeable heart beat - it feels like the cooldown period after running without the bloody taste in the back of the throat. I am 22 and overweight , however i have not experienced any symptoms like this before. it is alarming me since it has now been affecting me for over 3 hours and the only relief seems to come when up and moving around, and it is now bedtime. is this due to stress (i am moving house tomorrow) or something more serious?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012