Overweight, have a mound on the pubic area, quite noticeable. Is it normal?

Hi, I am 14 years old and have a question about my pubic mound. I have tried to look all over the internet for help but I can never find it. I play softball and my friend always says that it looks like I wear a athletic cup and I have a penis . I am 4 11 and 145 pounds. I know I am over weight for my age but I am slimming down. I have not told anyone besides my best friend. I don t know what to do and is this normal. Please can you give me some information?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012