Overweight, had early miscarriage, advised re-planning post Torch test. Should I try to conceive or lose weight first?

sir i am rupali 31 years old i had miscarriage before 3 months back because baby s heart beats get stop in 3rd month after that doctor suggest me TORCH test and after analysis they prescribe me Folic tabs,Torch nil tablets and also told me now you can take any time chance ,but sir i am totally afraid because first time i loss my baby and also i am overweight of 85 kg and my height is 5 .2 ,so pl. suggest me shall i take another chance or first loose weight this year but i have Age factor also (my husband is also 35 Year s old)
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012