Overweight, feels fatigued, heartburn. Took potassium pill. What are the risk?

since last night i have been feeling a bit fatigued and heart feels like i have heartburn . I couldnt sleep well, as when i did drift off, i got woken up almost like when ur body jerks in the middle of sleeping. I became scared as if I was having anxiety or a heart attack . I kept fearing i wouldnt wake up if i fell asleep. I did take a potassium pill about 8pm, which is later than i normally take it. I havent been persistent with taking my potassium pills within the last 2-3 days and wondered if that had something to do with it. (i m supposed to take it 3x a day) I m a bit overweight and havent worked out consistently for the past couple weeks cause I hurt my foot.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012