Overweight, fatty liver, PCOD, high TSH, insomnia, have difficulty in losing weight, low concentration, delayed menses. What lifestyle modifications are recommended?

M 22yr wid 88kg wt and TSH 12, PLUS FATTY LIVER , PCOD 5YR, n insomnia ,mthr is diabetic,n m unabe to loose wt,had many efforts, delayd menses 2.5 months,having so problems,spoiling my stdy,i do 4get soon i stdy,suggest me smthngas daily diet or routine nd complications,risk. I want appointment wid dr.uday phadke,temme d way and their cost etc plz,m student
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012