Overweight, excessive sweating, body heat. Diabetes or early menopause symptoms?

Hi Doctor. I am a 39 yo female and about 25 lbs overweight . I am wondering if I am diabetic as I am always feelIng hot and sweaty. I always have to ask my husband if he feels hot and he says it s just me. How can this be explained? Is it typical to undergo menopausal symptoms early? What kind of tests should I to help determine why my body temp is always so hot and I perspire constantly. My AC bill has become very high bc of it
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012