Overweight, dizziness, excessive sleepiness, low energy level. Family history of heart disease. Suggestion?

Hello. I am 57,female with no health prob s. yet. I feel so dizzy and sleepy. I took 12 days vacation days off work. Stayed home and slept a lot. I can be out somewhere and the dizzy feeling will come on,where I think I might pass out. Both parents dies of heart attacks. One had low BP. One had diabetes . I don t smoke . I am 40 lbs. overweight . I just want to sleep and sleep. Then I will get up and be bored, but my energy level is low. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012