Overweight, bloated stomach. Had gallbladder removed. Taking Colfac. Should I go for food intolerance test?

Hi, i had my gallbladder removed about 4 years ago. Constantly putting on weight. I am about 2 stone overweight. I love fruit and veg. But I am constantly bloated. Arms, stomach. I do a lot of walking. Just been to doctors and they have put me on colfac 135mg three times a day. I go from having diarrohea to being constipated (wont go for 4/5 days). My wind is extremely smelly. Are there foods that i should / shouldnt be eating? Iasked them and they said no. Should i go for a food intolerance test. At this stage i am going to go mad because i constantly feel unwell
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013