Overweight and diabetic, dark spots on leg, difficult to exercise, edema in legs, taking lasix. Suggestion?

I am an overweight diabetic that has worsening dark spots on my legs that my Dr. says is due to vein issues. Sometimes these spots get a little blister on them and are difficult to heal but eventually do. I know that the more weight is lost the better but in the mean time what ese should I be doing to help the situation? t is also edifficult to excersize due to the adema in my legs. I try to watch the sodium levels as well. I take lasix so I wonder how much water I should actually be drinking. My Dr. told me I was a little dehydrated the last time I had bloodwork done. How can a person be dehydrated when they are taking Lasix for water retention? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012