Overweight and been suffering from massive bloating. Why are hands weak? Have PCOS?

Hi thank u! im overweight and have been suffering from massive bloating and water retention for a few years. I also have very little energy all the time and lately feel weakness in my hands. i know i should lose weight but exercise feels impossible with so little energy. i have a feeling i might have pcos and might be insulant resistant too because ive put on so much weight so fast. please help me, i feel trapped in my own body and cannot live like this
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012