Overweight, all tests including thyroid are normal, no PCOS. No weight loss after trying diets, exercise. Want to try hcg diet. Beneficial?

Hi, I am 5.6 in height and weigh about 111 kilos. All the tests were performed and there is absolutely no reason found for weight gain . (Also includes thyroid test etc) I do not have poly cysts . Even after I try many diets , exercise and others, I do not lose weight. I am thinking of trying hcg diet. What do you suggest? Can I get it in Hyderabad, A.P, India?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012