Overweight. Pain in liver region. Drinking more water and coconut water. Any advice?

Hi! I m a 48 yr old man who is overweight but still active. Recently I ve developed a pain on my right side that flares up when I lay down. I believe it s in my liver region. I started drink more water and coconut water and have pulled back on drinking diet soda . I still have 2 cups of coffee in the morning. Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
your symptoms may be due to inflammations of gall bladder or stones of gall bladder.In my opinion you need a U.S.G of upper abdomen to rule out/confirm the pathology of Gall-Bladder.