Overly tired, grumpy, emotional, depressed after masturbation. Reason, treatment?

Hi, I m 25 years old and believe I have a major problem when it comes to masterbating and after ejacualtion. As long as I can remember back right after masterbation I ve become overly tired, grumpy, emotional, even depressed to the point where I cannot function properly and I become a different person. I ve found it to take generally 3 to 4 days before I can get my physical energy level back to normal. Normally i masterbrate once or twice a month...But cannot cure these problems....plz tell me,what can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012