Overheating and headaches post workout

Hello, Since I changed working out in the evenings to early morning(6am) I have been overheated and suffering from headaches at the same time. It doesn t happen right away, my workout is very intense (Crossfit) I go home get ready for work and then have breakfast usually organic eggs and organic Italian sausage. Right around 10am is when my body temperature rises and the headache comes along with it and last all day. I don t know what to do, please help! I m: Male 30yrs 5 10 200 lbs no medical issues Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Mr. your life routine is the causative factor for this problem, proper sleep is very important, due to ur ni8 routine ur biological clock distrub so this is the reason for ur I suggest u if pssbl u take mrng shift it give u btr result than any medication ....thank u

this happens after strenuous workouts. after which u may experience headache, bodyache and some times u may be down with fever. what you should do is to replace the lost ions from the body and also to give some rest to your body after workouts. use gatorade while working out. it shows wonderful results. but dont use caffenated energy drinks. stretch exercises and 10-15 min rest is important after work out. you can do shavasan concentrating all over your body. also do not take cold water bath immeediately after the workout.
Never drink cool shakes or water while or immediately after workout.

take plenty of fruits. you can use multivitamin and mineral organic supplements see that it contains biotin and selenium it relieves your problem.
  Anonymous's Response
I'd really like to get an answer to your question too! I have the exact same problem but don't know the cause or a solution. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

The phenomenon you are experiencing could be defined as hyperthermia and muscle spasm related to release of intracellular calcium ions from the muscle tissue post strenous workout. You need to cool your body adequately through stretching exercises, breathing techniques, luke warm bath or shower to cool down. you could take paracetamol as and when required under supervision to act as antipyretic and analgesic.
Diabetologist Dr. Ram Kumar Chawla's  Response
Hi wellcome to HCM .
Definetly as u describe , u had changed your working pattern from evening to morning , your body not get adapted this chang still. Better u take some medicine like librosar daily at night for few days, u feel good in next morning.