Overeating, unable to control hunger. What will be the side effects?

Hey im a 30 yr old woman 3 kids. I have been an overeater since the the age of 18 due to stress related matters. Now it is an addiction that i do not have control over. For 4 years I ate nothing but sweets and honey nut Cheerios. For the last 5 years I have been adding other foods but still have long binges which could last for months. I believe there is no come back. Please give me issues to give doctor. Like which organs I should address I know this is gonna catch up to me. I also know therapy goes hand in hand. Working on that now. Thanks in advance for replies.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

Excessive eating with psychological symptoms (stress) common in atypical depression and bullimia nervosa. These conditions are psychological problems.

Treatment is available for such condition, so do not loose hope. Just take first step by getting yourself evaluated by psychiatrist to confirm diagnosis and to rule out any medical condition. In treatment combined treatment with medicine, lifestyle modification and behavior therapy will be helpful.

Wish you good health and all the best.

Dr Ashish Kumar Mittal
www.99doctor.com