Overdue with pregnancy, have intermittent period like cramps, lower back ache. Cause?

Hi I am 3 days overdue due with my second pregnancy (my first was induced) . I am not sure if these are laborious contractions: feels like period cramps , lower back is achy, but I can talk and walk during them, they are very uncomfortable though. They have been happening since last night and they have been lasting for about an average of two minutes and happening about every 10-15 minutes since I have been tracking them for the last hour. Thanks for the help!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013