Overdosing on de-addiction medicines. What do I do to attain a high state?

Hi, I ve been asked to take nexito 10mg twice a day from a de- addiction clinic as i used to feel very agitated. It was a month ago that i was prescribed. but I ve been taking more than twice the dose. I ve also been prescribed zolfresh 10mg 1 every night. but i take 7 - 8 pills a day. I was on spasmindon, spasmo-proxyone, cough syrups, calmpose for over 17yrs and since 4 months I ve not been taking any of those. Quidict helped me with the physical withdrawl symptoms. Like the pain in my legs. I did not abuse that one. But Im a writer and i need some sort of high to attain a state where i can write stories and philosophy. what do i do. cld u suggest me some safer alternative. I was an alcoholic, but i quit 6yrs ago. now i drink once in a blue moon. I quit grass and hash 3yrs ago, I used to take 20 joints a day, now i take a joint in 3-4 months. But i need something to attain euphoria so i can write well.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012