Overdose of tablets like paracetamol, ibuprofens. Any internal damage of any kind ?

Hello, I am 18 years old. Roughly, I am 5 5 and I weigh 15 stones. Over the past few years, I have taken overdoses of tablets such as paracetamols and ibuprofens, hayfever tablets, etc. I would sometimes swallow up to 40 tablets or so. It differed. I ve started drinking recently, I d say a bottle to myself one a week. I don t think I ve suffered much damage, well, it doesn t seem that way, especially as it was a year or so ago. But I wanted to know if there may possibly be internal damage of any kind that I may not know about. I do have other small problems, chest pains now and then, I always feel weak and tired, nauseous often, and my mum suspects that I m anemic. I also smoke . From what I ve written, how much damage do you think I have done? And will I suffer in the long term? Thanking you.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013