Overdose of paracetamol, to cure headache. Blood changed, due to overdose tab. Is it serious?

Hi I took a lot of paracetamol one night to get a head ache away I went to a@e as they said I had 110% in my blood and started shouting make me feel so small I had two bags to clear my blood but the bag what I ment to have on for 16 hours I never I discharged myself as never wanted to kill myself just wanted headache to go, now I feel tender in my tummy and sick but not bein sick, am I dying, the doctors have worried me so much am 27 and 10 stone 13pounds, x
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012