Thank you for posting your query.
There is no need to worry about paracetamol
overdosage and toxicity as there are excellent treatments available for the same. As you are in the hospital, they would have given you the antidote for paracetamol toxicity- N acetyl cysteine
As of now, you should have positive thinking regarding your outcome and take plenty of fluids, and follow all the doctor's advice.
You would improve in a few days, and would be ready for discharge.
Subsequently, you can focus on starting a preventive treatment for migraine
, so that the need to take a lot of analgesics would not arise.
I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in