Overdose of paracetamol, severe stomach pain, back pain, agrophobia. Suggestions?

Hi, I ve been taking about 10-15g of paracetamol every day for the last week...I used to cut myself, but have started harming myself this way instead. I haven t been sick or anything, had a couple of days when I had bad stomach side/back are aching a little...think I ve taken about 5g today so far..think there is 325mg of aspirin in each of the tablets I ve taken today too. Please don t just say go to docs...I m agoraphobic. Not quite sure what I m asking, or what I should do???
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013