Overdose of Duromine, all reports seemed normal. Anxious whether something is wrong ?

Hi I once overdoes with 300 mg of duromine (10 * 30mg) 3 months ago...This was after having taken one everyday for a 6 month period.... Anyway I went to the hospital and they said I was fine and did an ECG and blood tests and I seemed to be fine.... but I am generally anxious and worried that they may not have checked up everything... But they did real ease me and I did get a second ECG the day after and it was fine...but I generally feel anxious or feel palpitations maybe because I feel like there is something wrong? It may just be in my head or general panic attacks?! I am 160 cm and 85 kgs and a female... Please let me know if the 300 mgs could have done serious damages to me? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013