Over weight, white dot on tip of my nipple, not pregnant. Cancer?

i just turned 40 years old n september. i am over weight i weigh about 294lbs. i have lost 28lbs so far. since may. im sitting here n i looked at my breast like i do all time. but havent looked n while. i have a big white dot on tip of my nipple. my breast is not sore. i dont take no medications. im not pregnant. havent been n 16 years. . is there sign of that with cancer? i have no health insurance soo cant go get looked at.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
hi,
thank you for your query on health care magic
i dont think it is cancer
this is a depigmented patch
please find if you have such white marks any where in the body
most probably it may be a case of leukoderma
better consult dermotologist if there are more white patches over the body
otherwise you may take some vitamin B complex tablets for a month and see
as they may be caused by vitamin deficiency also
hope this answer will serve your purpose
take care
dr mv subrahmanyam
assoc. prof. 0f pediatrics