Over weight, suggested astrlean with dark coffee. Started spotting early. Is this related ?

I am 15 kgs over weight. I have strted having a proper diet and also gyming . However i have been suggested by a trainer to have have astrlean 40mg tab with dark coffee...this wud help me loose..I had started couple of mnths back but i stopped in between as i noticed spotting during my 14th or 15 day from the cycle date. Do not knw if this is related . Never experienced this before. ..please advise. HEard that it interferes the mensural cycle. My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012